Is your home in need of air duct cleaning?
Indoor air quality is a huge concern to most homeowners today! Without even knowing your duct system could be contaminated with things that are harmful to you and your families health! The most common particulates that lurk in air ducts are dirt and dust, dust mites, pet hair and dander and rodent feces! All of these items circulate through your home each time your heating and air system is turned on. With our state of the art video inspection system we can show you deep inside your air ducts so you can see if cleaning would be beneficial to you!
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.